Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Ajj Currency Application
Contact Delegate Data Protection: email@example.com
For other questions or queries, click here .
Data retention period
How long will we keep your data?
If you are an advertiser, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
If you have contacted an advertiser, your data will be kept for the time necessary to enable contact with each of the advertisers you contact. In any case, we will keep your data for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Regardless of whether you are an advertiser or a user, we will keep your browsing data for a maximum period of 12 months.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- The execution of a contract with Ajj Technologies in relation to the purpose indicated in sections 1 and 2 above.
- The user’s consent in relation to the purposes indicated in sections 3 and 4 above.
- The legitimate interest of the controller for the purpose indicated in section 5 above. The legitimate interest consists in protecting the users of the Ajj Technologies sites from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
- The fulfillment of obligations law applicable toAjj Technologies for the purpose indicated in paragraph 6.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Your personal data will be communicated to the advertiser indicated in the detail of each advertisement to enable contact with the latter.
- Your personal data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Ajj Technologies, such as content hosting services, instant messaging, sending notifications, advertising services, etc. Ajj Technologies has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Ajj Technologies.
- Your personal data may also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Ajj Technologies is treating personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Ajj Technologies will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact us through the emails indicated in section 1, through the enabled links that you will find in the emails and communications of Ajj Technologies or in your user account. Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address. Directed to User Service and indicating in the envelope “Data Protection”. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address that you use for the account or portal object of your request.
In relation to the data provided to the advertisers with whom you have contacted, you can exercise your rights against the advertiser as a user, by going to the advertiser’s address that appears at the bottom of the advertisement. In this case, an advertiser is understood to be any natural or legal person who offers all kinds of products or services on our Portals.
What cookies do we use?