NCB Quick Pays gives you 24 hours access to cash transfer services from all parts of the world even at your home comfort or at work by telephone banking, Alahli Online or Alahli Mobile, or through any SNB ATM throughout the Kingdom. You can also avail three types of delivery options (Cash Pick Up, Door-to-Door Account-to-Account). Quick is popular in Saudi Arabia many Pakistanis consider them for their Affordable fees deduction from the recipients without hidden costs.
NCB Quick Pay Exchange Rate Pakistan Today
Benefits of NCB Quick Pay ATM Card
You can easily set up an account with NCB quick pay which makes you get an eligible free ATM card with the following benefits.
- No minimum balance is required to make a Quick Pay Account or to Maintain an ATM card.
- The cardholder will use the card on Saudi National Bank ATM or NCB Bank Atms to send, transfer or receive Money on their account.
- Special access to Customer Care Phone Assistance.
- Card and Accounts can be used for Payroll services and other business transctions.
- Introduced on 1947
- Dominations: Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 50, Rs 100, Rs 500, Rs 1000, and Rs 5000
- Free Float Currency
- Other Names Rupaya, Paisa, Rupee, Pak Rupee
- Introduced on 1963
- Dominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 riyals
- Pegged to the US Dollar
- Smallest Unit called as halalah