Get the Al Fardan Exchange Center live exchange rates of UAE Dirhams to Philippine Peso just in seconds. Install our Ajj Currency Application to get instant currency rates from the award-winning and top exchange centers of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman. Al Fardan will make the most of your money to suit your personal or corporate financial exchange needs.
Today Latest AED to PHP Exchange Rate
|100 AED||1,483.25 PHP|
|500 AED||7,416.23 PHP|
|1000 AED||14,832.5 PHP|
Al Fardan Exchange Center branches are located near the airports of Dubai( Dubai Festival City Branch) and Abu Dhabi. Al Fardan Exchange has spent more than 50 years dedicating themselves with determination to better serve clients in their exchange houses. Every year, more than 5.5 million people change with us, 98% of which declare to be satisfied or very satisfied with the service provided.
Advantages of currency exchange Al Fardan Exchange
Changing currency in Al Fardan Exchange they are open for long hours (check office timings first) and you will only have to identify yourself with your Emirates ID or passport to make a currency exchange. These are the advantages of changing with us in a physical office:
- Availability of a wide range of currencies: up to 70 currencies depending on the airport.
- Transparency in your exchange operation: our price monitors located in the branches will show you our exchange rates. These prices are updated daily.
- Excellence in customer service.
- At airports, our offices are open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Your tickets will be recorded by our cameras to offer you the security you need.
- You can pay with a Visa or Mastercard.
- If a client is not satisfied with his change, he has 15 days to return the operation without obligation.
- If you choose to change at our currency exchange offices, you will notice the excellence of our service.
It is always advisable to carry some cash in the currency of the destination country. The amount usually depends on where you go depending on the destination, the budget, and the duration of the trip. To do the currency exchange you have to be careful with the exchange rates and commissions that come out of nowhere!